College is a time to experiment with academic interests, career choices, and sexual expression. Sexuality is still considered a taboo subject, leaving unanswered questions and perpetuating misconceptions. Dr. Justine Marie Shuey, a highly acclaimed, certified sexuality educator and keynote speaker addresses misinformation head-on while enhancing sexual awareness. See why colleges and universities testify that Dr. Shuey encourages students to explore and learn about sexuality in an entertaining, engaging, and informative way.
Presentations are personalized to meet the needs of your students and may include these topics and more:
- Sexual Communication and Consent
- Safer Sex and Contraception
- Dating and Healthy Relationships
- Sexual Behaviors and Pleasure
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer Issues
- Polyamory / Non-monogamous Relationships
- Alternative Sexual Practices / BDSM & Kink
Looking for a topic that's not listed? Just let us know.
What to Expect
Tasteful and appropriate presentations that combine a unique sensitive tell-it-like-it-is approach with respect for all lifestyles and levels of sexual experience. Dr. Shuey adds a fun twist to teaching edgy topics and honors the culture of the school or hosting organization. Dr. Shuey's presentations are engaging experiences with audience participation that create memorable events and encourage positive sexuality on campuses across the country. Dr. Shuey is guaranteed to be the most engaging speaker on your campus this year! You can expect to see:
- Puppets & props
- Audiovisuals, media & images
- Group icebreakers
- Interactive activities & games
- Content that appeals to multiple learning styles
- Language inclusive of all sexual orientations and gender identities
- Appropriate content for individuals with all levels of sexual experience
- Anonymous Q&A session
- Free condoms, lubricants, and other goodies for your students
Every year, this popular program books up fast at colleges and universities across the country. Help your students discover their sexuality and learn to have sex with more mutual respect, self confidence, and healthier attitudes and practices! Find out more about hosting her at your campus by completing the form to the right or by calling the office.